All 23 art Reviews

Silly Fairy Silly Fairy

Your Line work is so good! :)

Cammy's tea time Cammy's tea time

Exellent Please do Juri next time :D

Armored shark Armored shark

Holy ShAt! dude! Totally sharktastic!!!!! LOL......... NIce SHARK!!

"Oraline" Page 1 "Oraline" Page 1

Dont do it shAd!!! D:

Overflow Overflow

I really love your style and I always look forward to seeing your next post but something was missing from this one that i didn't see/ feel which happened to be in your other works. Maybe it was the stress that brought it more into reality like a deviated fairyland instead of a dark dream world.

This is just my opinion though, don't mind it. I could have a different one tomorrow :P It's still good! don't get me wrong!!

Jinxy Jinxy

Was very tempted to give this 5 stars but I had to Restrain myself. Your style is amazing, soft and beautiful. One thing from me, and remember this is just personal preference, you should really work with dynamic poses. I believe your style will really complement it. And hey, If you don't want to, you don't have to .

Very damn good job mate, I hope to see more work from you in the future.

Killeruna responds:

This art was spontaneous, i just wanted to try new style, but... it looked good and i decided to finish it. Ofc I have big problems with dinamic, but i work in this way. Thank you.

FAKKU GIFF US MOAR BROWN GIRLS FAKKU GIFF US MOAR BROWN GIRLS

This is really good, nice work

Kaiba at FNAF Kaiba at FNAF

I Like it :) do you ever consider doing vector art? Your style would compliment it.

ColonelCheru responds:

I did years back. Though if I did stuff today it'd look a hell of a lot better. (thank you!)

Valkyrie Valkyrie

Nice work, I kinda Want to to color this

Massacre Massacre

Beautiful style. Be proud of yourself for creating this